MLTS-201/211P Double Pole Toggle Switch
- Rating: 20A 125VAC/15A 250VAC
- Switch Function: ON-OFF or OFF-(ON)
- Terminal Type: Solder Terminal
- Operating Temperature: -25℃~+85℃
- Dielectric Strength: 1500VACmin
- Panel Mount Size: 12mm
- Electrical Life: 10,000 Cycles
- Contact Resistance: ≤50mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: ≥1000mΩ
- OEM or ODM: Available
Double Pole Toggle Switch
In order to achieve better positioning effect, the double pole toggle switch is equipped with spring steel balls on both sides of the slide block, and the shell is provided with positioning holes matching with the spring steel balls. Since two spring steel balls are set, if you want to toggle the sliding block, you need to exert greater force on the switch handle to drive the sliding block to slide.
The double pole toggle switch can avoid the phenomenon of false opening, and can still ensure the safety of the bipolar switch in use.