MLTS-212/213/223E DPDT momentary Toggle Switch
- Rating: 20A 125VAC/15A 250VAC
- Switch Function: ON-(ON) or ON-OFF-(ON) or (ON)-OFF-(ON)
- Terminal Type: Screw Terminal
- Operating Temperature: -25℃~+85℃
- Dielectric Strength: 1500VACmin
- Panel Mount Size: 12mm
- Electrical Life: 10,000 Cycles
- Contact Resistance: ≤50mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: ≥1000mΩ
- OEM or ODM: Available
DPDT Momentary Toggle Switch
The DPDT momentary toggle switch is actually composed of two SPDT switches in parallel, and its wiring mode is exactly the same as that of each SPDT,
The two knives are connected by an insulating plastic and share a handle. Each side of the DPDT toggle switch is equivalent to one SPDT Switch, which can be used as two SPDT switches; two adjacent terminals on the same side of the DPDT switch are equivalent to one SPDT Switch and can be used as four SPDT switches.
Due to the different connection modes of a ‘, B’, a and B, the double pole double throw switch will have different functions, such as changing the direction of current or voltage, exchanging the position of electrical components, etc.