MLTS-101/111P SPST Toggle Switch
- Rating: 20A 125VAC/15A 250VAC
- Switch Function: ON-OFF or OFF-(ON)
- Terminal Type: Solder Terminal
- Operating Temperature: -25℃~+85℃
- Dielectric Strength: 1500VACmin
- Panel Mount Size: 12mm
- Electrical Life: 10,000 Cycles
- Contact Resistance: ≤50mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: ≥1000mΩ
- OEM or ODM: Available
SPST Toggle Switch
The SPST toggle switch is composed of a moving end and a fixed end. The moving end is the so-called “knife”. It should be connected to the incoming line of the power supply, that is, the end of the incoming call, which is generally connected with the handle of the switch; the other two ends are the two ends of the power output, namely the so-called fixed end, which are connected with the electrical equipment.
The function of the SPST toggle switch is to control the power output to two different directions, that is to say, it can be used to control two devices, or the same equipment can be used to change the direction of operation.