MLTS-112/113/123 Air Toggle Switch
- Rating: 20A 125VAC/15A 250VAC
- Switch Function: ON-(ON) or ON-OFF-(ON) or (ON)-OFF-(ON)
- Terminal Type: Screw Terminal
- Operating Temperature: -25℃~+85℃
- Dielectric Strength: 1500VACmin
- Panel Mount Size: 12mm
- Electrical Life: 10,000 Cycles
- Contact Resistance: ≤50mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: ≥1000mΩ
- OEM or ODM: Available
Air Toggle Switch
Generally, the Air Toggle Switch is composed of a metal shell, a metal switch plate and a bracket. The glass fiber plate is used as the insulating base, and two rows of fixed contacts are connected on the switch plate; the plastic bracket is provided with a small slot, in which the occlusive sliding spring is fixed (the soul of the toggle switch). The plastic spring bracket and the switch plate are fixed together by the shell.
Thespring loaded toggle switch is directly welded on the electronic circuit board, which has the advantages of small size, short lead wire connection and low price. It is also because of structural reasons that the number of bits and knives can not be too much. The voltage and current of the switch can not be too high in the circuit. Therefore, the rated load of the toggle switch is generally low and the working current should be low.