MLTS-101/111 Heavy Duty Toggle Switch
- Rating: 20A 125VAC/15A 250VAC
- Switch Function: ON-OFF or OFF-(ON)
- Terminal Type: Screw Terminal
- Operating Temperature: -25℃~+85℃
- Dielectric Strength: 1500VACmin
- Panel Mount Size: 12mm
- Electrical Life: 10,000 Cycles
- Contact Resistance: ≤50mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: ≥1000mΩ
- OEM or ODM: Available
Heavy Duty Toggle Switch
The heavy duty toggle switch is to switch on or off the circuit by turning the switch handle, so as to achieve the purpose of switching the circuit. The commonly used varieties of toggle switch include single pole double position, single pole three position, double pole double position and double pole three position, etc. it is generally used in low voltage circuit. It has the characteristics of flexible slide motion and stable and reliable performance.
The heavy duty toggle switch is mainly used in various instruments / instrument equipment, various electric toys, fax machines, audio equipment, medical equipment, beauty equipment, and other electronic product fields 。 Table 9-10 lists the main characteristic parameters and configuration of some toggle switches.