1590BB Aluminium Enclosure Box is perfect for any kind of DIY electronic project. This aluminum enclosure will perfectly house your DIY effect pedals, small loopers, or switches. It is great to combine two of your DIY effect pedals in the same enclosure to save space in the pedalboard. 1590BB Aluminum Enclosure Box is very good manufactured, the surface is very smooth and includes 4 x stainless steel screws.
BITUO manufactures an extensive range of high-quality Aluminum Box for a wide variety of electronics equipment and applications. Our engineers employ the latest manufacturing technology, using diecasting, extrusions, and sheet aluminum to create our modern range of highly versatile enclosures. It is designed to meet IP54, and 2mm-thick, die-cast enclosure to satisfy your different use environment. Lap joint construction provides protection against access of dust and splashing water.
Aluminium Enclosure Box 1590BB
The 1590BB Aluminium Enclosure Box is tough, yet easy to machine. Lap joint construction provides protection from dust and splashing water and also provides for improved EMI/RFI shielding. Designed to meet IP54 dust and water protection standards. The box is Vibra finished for a smooth surface with no sharp edges. The 1590BB prototyping circuit board (PCB) has the convenient 2-hole ProtoBoard pattern, which provides an easy way to connect parts while maximizing usable board area.
All advantages of the Aluminum Enclosure can’t be described in a few words, but they are more and more popular all over the world. Furthermore, We provide our product based on the factory price. Please contact us freely for your best quote now!
Aluminum alloys can serve a variety of purposes in DIY (do-it-yourself) guitar making, especially in guitar accessories and construction. Here are some examples of using aluminum alloy and its potential role in DIY guitar building:
1. Guitar Bridge: Aluminum alloy is often used to make guitar bridges because it has enough strength to support the tension of string instruments and helps transmit vibrations to the soundboard of the guitar, affecting the sound quality and volume.
2. Pickup Mounting Rings: Pickup mounts made of aluminum alloy are used to install electric guitar pickups. They provide support and adjust the height of the pickup, thereby affecting the tone.
3. Strap Buttons: Aluminum alloy tail pins are used for strap connections on guitars because they need to bear the weight of the guitar and the movement of the guitarist.
4. Pickup Covers: Pickup covers can be made of aluminum alloy to provide additional appearance and sound characteristics. Different materials can have subtle effects on the sound of a pickup.
5. Guitar accessories: Aluminum alloy can be used to make various guitar accessories, such as tuner buttons, volume and tone control knobs, picks, screws, spacers, etc. These accessories not only serve a practical function, but can also affect the look and feel of your guitar.
6. String trees: String trees used to maintain the angle of the strings can be made of aluminum alloy, because they need to withstand the string tension and help adjust the pitch of the strings.
7. Battery Cover: Active circuit battery covers in electric guitars are often made of aluminum alloy to provide easy access and protect the battery.
8. Screws and screws: Various screws, screws and studs are used in guitar making, and aluminum alloys can be used to make these fixing and connecting components.
Aluminum alloy is popular for these applications because it has some strength, corrosion resistance, and is relatively lightweight. It can also be used to increase the durability and performance of guitar accessories. However, the sound of a guitar is mainly determined by the soundboard, pickup, neck and other key components, so aluminum alloys usually have less impact in these key areas. It usually plays more of a role in the guitar’s small parts and accessories.
Here are the effects aluminum alloys can have on a guitar’s tone:
1. Sustain: Aluminum alloy parts may increase the sustain time of the guitar. The stiff and stable properties of aluminum alloys can help keep the strings vibrating and extend the duration of the note.
2. Brightness: Aluminum alloy parts may increase the brightness of the sound. The sound conduction and reflection properties of aluminum alloy can make high-frequency bands clearer and more prominent.
3. Clarity: Aluminum alloy can improve the clarity of timbre, making notes and strings more distinguishable. This might be helpful for polyphonic strings, clean guitar sounds, or polyphonic effects.
4. Articulation: Aluminum alloy can improve the articulation of the tone, making playing skills clearer and more obvious. This helps with fast guitar techniques and clear note separation.
5. Durability and Stability: Aluminum alloy has high durability and stability. For guitar accessories and small parts, this means that they can maintain performance longer and are less susceptible to humidity and temperature changes. Influence.
It should be noted that the impact of aluminum alloy is relatively small, and the main factors in the sound of the guitar are the main components such as the body, neck, soundboard and pickup. Aluminum alloys are commonly used in electric guitar pickups, bridges, and other accessories because they provide tonal characteristics such as clarity, brightness, and sustain. However, in traditional wooden guitars, aluminum alloy is usually not used as the main material for the main components of the guitar. The shaping of the tone is more dependent on the type, thickness, shape and construction techniques of the wood.