MLTS-202/203E Carling Toggle Switch
- Rating: 20A 125VAC/15A 250VAC
- Switch Function: ON-ON or ON-OFF-ON
- Terminal Type: Screw Terminal
- Operating Temperature: -25℃~+85℃
- Dielectric Strength: 1500VACmin
- Panel Mount Size: 12mm
- Electrical Life: 10,000 Cycles
- Contact Resistance: ≤50mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: ≥1000mΩ
- OEM or ODM: Available
How to Ensure Carling Toggle Switch?
1. Solder: the wiring design and soldering method should avoid causing the molten tin to flow to the surface of PC board, which will cause poor contact.
2. Careful use of flux: avoid using water-soluble flux when soldering tin, otherwise it will have adverse effects on the metal and other materials that constitute the safety toggle switch.
3. Length of sliding handle: the shorter the length, the better. Under the condition that the width a of sliding handle is constant, the shorter the length of sliding handle is, the better the handle feeling is. In addition, the higher the output point is, the worse the handle is.
4. Low temperature work: when the safety toggle switch is used in low temperature environment, such as car radio or car stereo in cold belt, our company provides comfortable products according to customers’ requirements. Please explain when ordering.
5. Careful use of chemicals: since synthetic resins such as polycarbonate are used in the bottom plate of the toggle switch, it is necessary to avoid exposing the potentiometer to the strong atmosphere of ammonia, amine, alkali solution, alkane, ketone, ester, halohydrocarbon and other chemicals.