MLTS-212/213/223P Spring Loaded Toggle Switch
- Rating: 20A 125VAC/15A 250VAC
- Switch Function: ON-(ON) or ON-OFF-(ON) or (ON)-OFF-(ON)
- Terminal Type: Solder Terminal
- Operating Temperature: -25℃~+85℃
- Dielectric Strength: 1500VACmin
- Panel Mount Size: 12mm
- Electrical Life: 10,000 Cycles
- Contact Resistance: ≤50mΩ
- Insulation Resistance: ≥1000mΩ
- OEM or ODM: Available
Spring Loaded Toggle Switch
Spring Loaded Toggle Switch refers to the on state only when the button is pressed. When the hand leaves the button, it will immediately return to its original position (return to off state), also known as self reset toggle switch.
This switch is used in the button to move the lifting ring and determine the position. At the same time, in addition to this, the buzzer of the special line car only needs to press the button once for one action, which is the switch of this instantaneous action mode.